My weekend

Monday, May 08, 2006


Well I'm back. Have had a super busy last week and weekend. Have been preparing for our church's young adults retreat which I was organising as well as speaking at. It was such a good weekend but I am kind of glad it's over for another year. I was really stressed out about me speaking and making sure I had everything organised but once I got up there and just soaked in the surrounds and the atmosphere, I had a great time. We stayed at Camp Howqua which is about 20 mins from Mansfield. Such a beautiful little spot. So much awesome nature to look at. The photo above was the view from the building we stayed in, and on Sunday around lunchtime, after quite a few hours of rain, this is the scene that met me as I went for a little stroll to take some photos. I really felt like it was sign from God saying "well done Megs!" and that he was happy at what had taken place over the weekend.

So, I am happy to be back. Happy to establish a bit more routine again, happy to focus on something else at work. Happy to start scrapping again, but even more happy that the retreat went so well and that our group dynamics were changed for the better.

Till next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice weekend Megan! Sounds like you achieved a lot!
Great pic of the rainbow....and can't wait to see how you scrap this one....perhaps the title could be "God works in wonderful ways" or "you colour my world"!

Lyn

Sofi said...

Well done Megan, on your public speaking! It sounds like you had a really positive weekend. Really love the photo. I think the rainbow says it all!