I am a TV Star!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

So my hubby and I were totally on TV last night. On "Thank God you're here". I was only expecting to maybe be in the shots when they spoke to Tom Gleisner but there was one close up shot of some audience members and it was Andrew, myself and our friends Graeme & Matt. The only close up shot of the audience in the whole show! HA HA! We are superstars! LOL. If you want my autograph, just email me! :)

Not much else happening today. Went totally housework crazy yesterday. Cleaned the whole house. Got all the washing done. And I even managed to fit in some scrapbooking. Feels so good to have a clean and tidy house and no washing to do. That pretty much never happens.

My mum, dad and sister are coming over for tea tonight so it'll be good to catch up with them.

The swimming is getting there. Went on Tuesday night and managed to do 300m without stopping and then an extra 300m after a little break. Am off to the pool later today as well. Hopefully be able to do 300m without stopping again. I'm slowly working my way up to 400m non-stop.

And I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of the Fruits of the Spirit tin I made in an online scrap class for Scrap of Faith (click link on the side) the other week.



I am really happy with how it turned out. I think the colours look really great together.

So that's about it for now.

5 things I am grateful for today
1. A great bible study last night
2. That my mum, dad & sister are coming for tea
3. The book of Psalms (am reading it with some of the girls from Scrap of Faith)
4. A clean house and no washing
5. That I am loved

Till next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Megan....you have been a bust girl!
Love the tin!

I missed the show last night......did you tape it?

Anonymous said...

OMG.....just re-read my last post Megan....sorry....I didn't mean 'bust girl' I meant 'busy girl'....oh well...mind you with all the swimming oyu have been doing lately you probably are building up that "bust line"...LOL!