My LOs from Scrap Pile Cyber Crop

Wednesday, September 20, 2006


















Just wanted to share the two LOs I did over the weekend. Was going to do it yesterday but Blogger wasn't playing nice. First one is of my hubby Andrew and my friend Cath's hubby Mark. Just celebrating the fact that they have become good friends as well now.

Second LO is of me with my grandparents (Dad's parents) I think I was a pretty cute kid actually.


















I am so excited I got some scrapbooking done. Really want to get some more done while I am on holidays next week.

That's all I wanted to share!!

5 things I am grateful for today
1 Another lovely day
2 That I finished my book last night!
3 Chicos!! YUM
4 That we're getting broadband really soon
5 That my lovely hubby is getting two relaxing weeks off!

Till next time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meggy Moo,
I love the page of you and G-Ma and G-Pa (how cool are those nicknames!). I'm trying to waste my last few minutes at work. I get to pick up my new car tomorrow! YAY!!! I'll taking you crusing soon...

Love lots,

Beth xox

Carolyne Hallum said...

great pages megan and you are still cute. keep posting. oh, sharna told me to tell you that you have a cute house. i know, a little bit of trivia for the day. hugs.

Anonymous said...

Megan........you are becoming so creative in your scrapbooking ....your style is changing I think.....you are developing into a very creative and stylish scrapper. I also LOVE your journaling!