Another LO from the weekend

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Here is the other LO I finished on the weekend. Scanned a little shadowy but you get the gist. This is a picture of my good mates Marina and Peter. Love these guys to bits. Pete is just an all-round good guy - would jump in front of car to save you kinda guy. And Marina is probably the only friend I have that I can talk about everything with. Such a cool couple and am so thankful to be able to call them friends.

Have had the day at home today - getting sick. Blocked up nose, sore throat - you know the drill. Got the house clean - between running to get tissues and sneezing and then I spent the afternoon on the couch. Feeling a little run down but am hoping to kick this thing before it gets any worse. Sipping on some lemongrass and ginger tea as I type this, so hopefully that'll soothe me a bit.

Am hopefully meeting my little sister for lunch tomorrow. Going to check out her new workplace. She just started at a community health centre a couple of weeks ago as an intake worker. Her first full-time job. She finished her Health Promotion degree last year so she's all grown up now. So proud of her. She'll be 21 this year - makes me feel a little old!

Anyway, I said today's post was going to be more exciting and fun, but yet just another mundane daily update. Will have to have a look around the net for something fun to post tomorrow.!

Till next time

4 comments:

Jess said...

Really, truly, absolutely love this Megan!

Carolyne Hallum said...

this turned out beautifully megan - yah!! ohhhh i think you gave me the sore throat etc....i am sitting here thinking i am too sick to go to ballarat. ahhhhh

Sofi said...

Megan sorry to hear you are sick with a cold (I'm trying to get over mine). Love the LO's; sounds like you had a great time on the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Megan.....sorry to hear you have not been well.
Love this layout of your friends.
My next class at BAIRNSDALE is a 12 x 12 friend's layout.

Lyn