Too excited

Thursday, June 29, 2006

So my promises of a prompt return to blogdom did not come to fruition but alas I am here. Another busy week in the life of me, Salvo youth worker and scrapbooker. Yesterday (Wednesday) spent from 9am -9pm at a Chick Flick movie marathon that I organised for the girls at our church. Was lots of fun. We watched 5 movies in total, ate lots of food, put mud masks on, played games, laughed lots. Love hanging out with the young girls at church - they are such an awesome bunch of girls. As part of the day, I made up little gift boxes out of noodle boxes and filled them with chocolates, samples from the local pharmacies and other goodies. They looked very cute and the girls loved them.

Today we've had our niece Jessie with us as a school holiday treat (for her! LOL) She spent the morning in the garden with Andrew while I went to the office for a few hours. She went home tonight - I think she was a bit sad that she had to go home.

Tomorrow I have a full on day - spend a few hours at the office in the morning, come home, finish packing then head off to meet Katie and then drive to the Scrapanalia Retreat for the weekend. I am so so excited. Nowhere near as prepared as I should be - I've just grabbed stuff of my desk, whole handfuls of cardstock, patterned paper and photos and shoved them in a bag. Hope I'll be able to make some decent LOs with the stuff on the weekend

Anyway, enough blabbing. I really gotta get some sleep

Have a great weekend everyone

2 comments:

Katie Toland said...

OK, you said you shoved it all in *A* bag, Jess said she grabbed some things and put it in *a* tote... OMG I have SO overpacked! See you soon, can't wait :)

Sofi said...

Can't wait to see you on Sunday. Have a fab few days there! Need to go to the airport, as my brother and SIL are coming back, maybe I'll do a detour and go up to the retreat while I'm waiting for them!