Bad Blogger

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Well, what a lame blogger I have been. There seriously has not been anything happening around here this week except for me being sick, and I was sick of talking about being sick! Ended up spending Wednesday and Thursday off work and on the couch. Had me some serious DVD and sleep time. It was soo good and I feel so much better for having that bit of time off. I have a super busy week this week, so I really had to get well or I'd be sick for ages. Watched some old classic chick flicks - An Affair to Remember followed by Sleepless in Seattle. Bit of Strictly Ballroom and Moulin Rouge. What a sloth I am. But it was great.

Saw 'Cars' last night and loved it. What a great movie. The people from Pixar are true genius in making movies that will appeal to pretty much anyone. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you have to go see it. I am going to be bold enough to say I think it may be the best Pixar movie yet.

Am hopefully going to spend the night with my little sister and her friend. My sister broke up with her boyfriend of 1.5 years today, and she's feeling pretty low so we're watching Dawsons Creek episodes (loved that show) and eating cookie dough and chocolate. Hope it cheers her up a little bit.

Hope your weekend was a good one.

I so need to blog more regualrly.

Will hoepfully be back tomorrow

Till next time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan, I just read about the book you loved about adoption in Zimbabwe... I think I will have to pick that up when I am next in Aus...sounds like one of the books I would usually read and also find incredibly interesting and challenging.

Hope you're feeling heaps better, give your sister a HUGE hug from me!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hope your sister is ok Megan!
Might just have to see "CARS" myself after hearing your rave review and Sofi's Lee's description of it.
Sounds like you haven't been well for a few weeks now....you don't have something to share with us do you? Like being p........t?

Sofi said...

Hope you are feeling better Megan.
'Cars' is a great movie to watch. Glad you enjoyed it. Hugs to your sister, it's never easy breaking up from a long term relationship.