My Public Holiday

Tuesday, June 13, 2006



Still sick. Still congested. Getting so sick of this (no pun intended!). Despite being sick I had to run a fundraising BBQ at our local Bunnings yesterday. It was to raise money for the youth at Mooroolbark Salvos to go to a Salvo youth conference that is being held in Fiji (I know FIJI!!) in January next year. It was soo cold but I kept thinking of getting me and those kids to Fiji and hopefully how warm it would be there. Before any of you starting thinking, gross sick woman handling food, I stuck to the job of cashier!

So that was my Monday - 8-5 at Bunnings. Am having the day off tomorrow to try and get over this icky sicky feeling. Don't think 8 hours in the cold yesterday did me any favours in trying to shake this thing!

Today I've been at work and at the school I do some stuff at. Last week of term so I have a couple of weeks break from school stuff. Love going to the school but will be glad of a couple of weeks off. Andrew has parent-teacher interviews tonight. so it's just me for tea. Gonna cook me up some stir fry noodles then settle in to watch Survivor and All Saints. Love Tuesday night TV.

Have a good one.

Till next time

Hope

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiji......wow that sounds like fun Megan. Hope you are feeling better today.......I bet it didn't help having to go out in the cold yesterday.Good luck with your fundraising!

Take care......

Lyn

Jess said...

You are a superstar girl! I love your dedication. Hope your night in front of the box helps get you back to the land of the healthy.

Jess

Sofi said...

Megan, I agree with Jess. You are such a dedicated person. Hope the fundraising went well for the Salvos. They really do a fabulous job.