Bsuy Busy Busy but Goooood

Tuesday, June 06, 2006


After saying I was going to try and be a more regular blogger, I haven't done very well, have I!
Had a great weekend. Was busy, but it was great. Spent the whole day with friends on Saturday, scrapping up a storm. Chatting, eating, scrapping. We spent over 12 hours together and it was so much fun. Love that this hobby of mine has brought some awesome women into my life. So 12 hours of scrapping, you must have done heaps of work I here you say. NOT! I only got a total of 2 layouts done in that whole time! One of them is above - some photos of Williamstown - went there one night in Feb with a bunch of friends from church. Pretty happy with with how it turned out.
But Saturday was not just about the scrapbooking, it was about hanging out.

Sunday had church in the morning, church in the evening and a sleep on the couch in between! I get really sleepy on Sunday afternoons. Don't know why but always seem to have a snooze most Sundays - suppose I won't always get the chance to, once kids come along!

Am hoping to get a bit of scrapping done tonight - need to finish off a few things from Saturday.

And it's not long to go now till I go on the Scrapanalia Weekend Retreat (30th June-2nd July). I am really looking forward to it and know I it's going to be so much fun. I've already started thinking of stuff that I want to achieve there. Better get more than 2 LOs done!

So that's my weekend in a nutshell.

This post was so not exciting but hey, I will find something good to post tomorrow.

Till next time!

2 comments:

Carolyne Hallum said...

you are too funny - it's great to see what you got up to over the weekend and i love that layout, keep them coming. enjoy your freedom while you can - it does change a little once there are children on the scene.......can't wait until the D day or would that be S day-ha!!

Jess said...

Gorgeous layout Megan. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Keep posting your work, I love seeing it!

Jess