Some of my favourite things this week

Saturday, June 10, 2006



So these are my favourite things at the moment. Still feeling slighty rotten. Seriously, how much snot can one person have. It's disgusting.

So I love my Kleenex Aloe Vera tissues, I am craving the smell of Vicks and Lemsip is my drink of choice at the moment.

I think I must be sick cause I don't even feel like scrapping - that in itself is a sickness.

So I am spending my Saturday, curled up on the couch, under a toasty blanket, watching some girly DVDs while Andrew and his Dad slave away in the backyard, building garden beds and retaining walls. I feel bad that I'm not helping but I really have to get better.

What a sucky way to spend a long weekend.

Hope yours is better

Till next time.

4 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

They are my favourites too today and looks like for the whole long weekend also. Don't forget the lemon and honey tea. :)
I love your scrapbooking layouts.

Jess said...

Sending get well vibes your way! (((hugs))). Hope you're better and back scrapping very soon.

Jess

Anonymous said...

Oh Megan......hope you feel better real soon!By the way the Lemon Meringue Pie turned out great even though the mixture had been sitting in the bowl for 2 days until the stove was fixed. So thanks!
Nothing wrong with laying around and watching "chick flicks"..take care......

Lyn

Sofi said...

Megan, hope you get better soon, so you can enjoy the long weekend.