Scrapanalia Retreat

Monday, July 03, 2006



I have just had the best weekend at the Scrapanalia Retreat at the Cleveland Winery in Lancefield. It was soo much fun. Jess and Donna did such a superb job and if they have another one I will definitely be going. The accomodation was brilliant (there were some other guest there - not scrapbookers - who certainly enjoyed themselves and made full use of the spa in their room for most of the night!!!) , the food was beautfiful and there was so much of it - almost no room for chocolate snacks The scrap room was big and bright and we each had lots of room to work. It was great meeting new people and sharing together. Checking out other people's work, seeing how they create was so inspiring. It was brilliant sharing the drive and a room with Katie. Great to get to know her even better and just hang out together.

I managed to get 5 LOs done and two beyond the page items which I am pretty happy with. Will post some pics of the stuff I did over the next couple of days.
The photos above are of some of the scrap room and also a picture Katie, my new friend Donna and I. Really wanted a photo with us and Jess but unfortunately Jess went home early cause she wasn't feeling well - hope your feeling better Jess.

Anyway, gotta run - still have to unpack my scrap bag from the weekend and organise some tea.

Till next time

3 comments:

Sofi said...

I 'm happy that you all had a fantstic weekend. Dh just walked in the door and I pointed out the photo "See that was the retreat!". (He really feels bad that I missed it).

Look forward to seeing your LOs too.

Hugs
Sofi

Katie Toland said...

oooh, there's me LOL.

Had such a blast with you Megie, obviously our spa didn't get as much use as some of the others ;)

Jess said...

You can just spot me standing near the end of the table! I pretty much took no photos all weekend - how slack am I! I'm so glad you had a good weekend - I'm already planning the next one. ;o)

Jess