My weekend's work

Wednesday, July 05, 2006



Been home today. Cleaned the house (first time it's been completely done - have done bits and pieces - for about 3 weeks). Been sick, been busy, you know the drill. Feel so much better now that it is done. The floors are shiny, my carpet looks cream again. AHHH. All is now good in the world. It also means I can organise my scraproom and do some more scrapping, without feeling guilty about housework. Came back from the retreat all inspired, not just to scrap but to reorganise how I store my stuff. So many different ways that people do this. Went to Target tomorrow and bought some cute black tin boxes and am trying for more organised look for my scrap desk. Will taked pics tomorrow once I am done.
Thought I would post a couple of the LOs I did over the weekend. The one up the top is of me and some of the kids from church at a rubgy match. Love that Boho paper - picked that up at the retreat. The one below is of me and my best friend Cath. Got some bad news from Cath about another friend in Adelaide on Friday night - our friend Chris was diagnosed with Cancer the Friday before and it was discovered that is was all through her body and she passed away suddenly last Friday. She was only diagnosed a week prior to dying. Was really shocking. She is only in her 30s and has two small children. So the first layout I did at the retreat was one that celebrated the friendship that Cath and I have. Made me feel close to her even though she is in Adelaide.

Anyway, I will post more LOs tomorrow

Till next time - Make sure you tell your friends and family that you love them. You never know which day will be your last.

3 comments:

Carolyne Hallum said...

i love catching up on your layouts M.....gorgeous pages.

Sofi said...

Megan I am so sorry to hear about your friend, hugs to you.

I really love the layouts, especially the second one, love how you have put it all tohether.
Really beautiful.

Hugs
Sofi

Jess said...

Can you come clean my house now? All I've managed to do this week is clean the bathroom (well, the toilet and basin anyway) and sweep the kitchen floor twice. Something tells me I'm going to be busy tomorrow!

Love the work you've been creating. That cherish one is my new favourite.

Jess