Oh Happy Day

Thursday, July 20, 2006


So it came today. The book I have been waiting for, oh so long. The much anticipated Ali Edwards book was in my letterbox this afternoon (thank you so much Jess!). I can't wait to get stuck into it but won't be able to till at least tomorrow - I have to go out tonight. I really do love Ali!!

Not much else to say really. Except that you should all check out Cathy Z's blog (a famous scrapbooker!!) and read the comments on her 'perspective' post. Read some of the fearless, courageous things that people have done. Be inspired and then and ask yourself - what's the most fearless thing that I've ever done? Why not post me a comment and tell me some of the fearless things you've done

Till next time

4 comments:

Carolyne Hallum said...

ohhhhh i got my copy too!!!!! and man i am drooling...you can't beat this girl. i love her, love her style....and in 4 weeks i get to sit side by side with her. ahhhhhhh!

Carolyne Hallum said...

oh, by the way, i am working on the fearless thing. hugs.

Sofi said...

I'm an Ali fan too, she's just brilliant!

Marina said...

Not realy that fearless in the main but the everyday loving the unlovely, being gracious in defeat, controlling the self and submitting to God...

Marina xo