Photoshop play

Friday, July 14, 2006

So I've only just worked out the whole brushes thing in Photoshop. For those who are even more clueless than me (there can't be too many of you, cause I have no idea), you use brushes to place borders and stuff around your photo. I've been playing around with this function on some photos and it is totally addictive. Love messing around with stuff, downloading brushes from the web and playing with them. Above is a picture of Katie, Donna and I at the Scrapanalia Retreat and I just added a whole bunch of brushes and shabbied it up a little. I really like it.

Aside from photoshop talk, how freakin' cold is it today. My hands and feet have not felt warm all day. Got myself another haircut today. My hair just grows so quick - what's with that!! So it's still spiky at the back but evr so slightly different at the front. Much more manageable when it is shorter.

Andrew and I are off to the drive in tonight and I am sure we are going to be freezing but it wil be so fun too. Gonna take some photos. A definite scrapping experience.

Have a great Friday night

Till next time

1 comments:

Sofi said...

I love how you've altered the photo Megan! It's so addictive, lots of fun to play.