2 more layouts.

Thursday, July 06, 2006




So I thought I would post pics of 2 more LOs I got done over the weekend. One is of my dad and I (and it's inspire by an Ali Edwards LO in CK June - LOVE THAT WOMAN!) and the other is a photo of Andrew's family at our house for a family BBQ.
Am totally in organisational mode at the moment- still working on my scrap desk. I hope to have it finished by tonight and then take some pictures of it. Also cleaned up my office at work, filed a whole heap of stuff, chucked a whole heap of stuff and man does it feel good.

Not much else happening around here - same old same old. Looking forward to a night at home tonight - been out every other night this week. Love being home, chilling out, bumming around in my slippers and not having to go out in the cold. I used to want to go out all the time when I was 20-21 but now I am such a homebody.

Till next time

1 comments:

Jess said...

Love both of these, but especially the top one. Such a great photo, and I love the squares.

I'm a homebody too. Tragic, isn't it!

Jess