New stuff in my scrap space.

Saturday, July 08, 2006





So it's been a week since the retreat and I was all inspired once I got back to make my space more user friendly and also prettier!!! So I went in search of some funky storage and found these cute black locker tins at Target. I bought 4 and attached some tags so i can tell what is in each tin. Also painted a little set of drawers I've had in there of ages - nice meadow green color. Was inspired to use green black and pink from the little Beyond the Page frame that I made up on the retreat (see pic above)

So I am now loving my space again. Really feeling like getting some serious creative juices flowing and just scrapping up a storm.

PS Toe is still very sore but getting better, little by little. Have moved off the couch a bit more today so that is a positive!!

Have a great weekend.

Till next time

2 comments:

Sofi said...

Your scrapping space looks so neat and organised Megan, hope your toe is feeling a little better today.

Anonymous said...

Dear megan
I am amazed at how organised you have become. I can't help but think of your room at home when you were a teenager!!!
It was only when you left home we realised you had a floor!!
We are very proud of you and stand in awe of your creative abilities.

hope your toe gets better soon

love Mum and dad xxx