Busy, Busy, Busy

Friday, August 18, 2006

Man it's been busy around here. Remind me never to organise another auction night - so much driving around to pick stuff up. Thank goodness our car is on gas or I would have paid a small fortune in petrol over the last few days. I think I am pretty much ready for the night tomorrow. Just have to set the hall up tomorrow afternoon.
Spent the afternoon with my nanna on Wednesday. She is over from Adelaide for 9 days. Sorted through a stack of her old photos, getting them out of those horrible old albums. Some of those photos had stuck down really well but we managed to get them all out without ripping any. We are going to put them in proper albums and write who's who in photos and where, etc..
Was lots of fun looking through them. Seeing my grandparents as youngies, and my mum and aunt. Seeing how things have changed. Really made me appreciate scrapbooking and what it's all about.
Andrew has been at Sovereign Hill for the last couple of days. He says he's been having lots of fun, getting dressed up and doing all sorts of fun things. Really looking forward to having him home though. Not a fan of being on my own for a long time, especially at night. It's funny how many strange noises you hear when you aren't used to being home alone.

Started my training for Bronze Medallion yesterday. Man I am glad I have 8 weeks cause I was stuffed after two laps! I am so determined to get better otherwise I am going to be a little embarassed in front of everyone at the course! I CAN DO THIS!

And finally, another LO. This is the one of my mum and dad that I've been working on for about a week. It's been sitting there pretty much finished since Monday and all I had to do was journal. Finally did it really late last night. So this is my mum and dad. Love them to bits and am so blessed to be their daughter



5 things I am grateful for today
1. Andrew coming home tonight
2. Yoghurt from Healthy Habits in Eastland (sooo yumm and healthy too!)
3. Photos that allow us to remember what used to be
4. That my nanna will be here for my birthday next Wednesday
5. My mum and dad (love you guys)

Have a great weekend.

Till next time

0 comments: