TAGGED

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I've been tagged by the lovely Katie so here goes
1. How old are you? 26 (27 on August 23)
2. How many kids do you have if any? None but hopefully that won't be the case for too much longer
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow? Married to Andrew for 5 years.
4. What is your occupation? I am a youth worker with The Salvation Army
5. What are your passions? God, my husband, my family, the kids I work with, scrapbooking
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? I think I am a bit of both. There are things I dream about but don't have the guts to just go and do and there are other dreams I just seek out, jump right in and do
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? Definitely. There are probably things, looking back, that I would have done better but i'm happy with where I am at the moment and am looking forward to what's ahead
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? I am a scrapper and would love to say I scrapbook 4-5 hours a week but the last few weeks there has been none so on average maybe 2-3 hours a week (averaged over the whole year)
9. What do you want to do before you die? Have babies, travel back to Africa, travel overseas, win Austalian Idol!!
10. What is your favorite food? I am going to be greedy and have a few favs - Chocolate in any form, Watermelon, avocados, roast turkey with cranberry sauce.
11. What is the food you hate the most?Peas, tomatoes and bananas - I think I have a thing about mushy stuff.
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Although I can be easily embarassed at times, one most embarassing thing does not spring to mind. I'll have a think about that and let you know.
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? Well I think my wedding day is a given but after that the day Andrew proposed to me.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? I really do like having a clean, tidy house (although as my mum and dad will vouch for, my bedroom when I was younger was an absolute pigsty - they used to joke that they never knew my room had a floor). It just makes me feel better when I sit down and relax to know that I can do just that. In saying that, my house is not always clean and tidy. My mum will be so proud of me for saying that.

Now I will tag Marina, Nat and Sofi

Will post again later tonight (including my 5 things)

2 comments:

Sofi said...

Megan, good answers. Thanks for tagging.

Marina said...

Aparantly you tagged me? What happens now?

M.