For the love of kids books

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Whoops. Yes yes I missed a day. It was bound to happen. Life got in the way and that's ok. I am back now. Blogging again. It was only one day. No problems.
So I am a big fan of books. I love to read and love reading to the boys as well. Joel loves books as well and I am so glad that my love of books has been passed on to him. I love the classics - The Very Hungry Caterpillar, We're going on a Bear Hunt, Possum Magic. I could go on and on. So many wonderful stories to read and share with the boys. 
I love buying books as much as I love reading them. Which was becoming an expensive problem until a year or so ago I heard about The Book Depository. The books are really reasonably priced but the best part is free shipping worldwide. Awesome, hey.
Now I really want to buy some more kids story books and would love some suggestions of what to get. What were your favourites as a child? What are your kids favourite storybooks?
Would love to hear from you
Cause you can never have enough books hey.

Till next time

2 comments:

Grazer said...

Everybody poos and Who's poo is that... ;)

Anonymous said...

you give your boys a wonderful gift when you foster a love of books and reading.

Love Mum xox