Greek style Chickpea Salad

Tuesday, October 04, 2011


I love food.
Love making it, cooking and eating it.
I recently discovered the recipe to this yummy Greek style Chickpea salad. It's so delicious

Ingredients

2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed 
1/2 small red onion, chopped finely
1/2 large cucumber, chopped
1/2 cup fetta cheese
olives (I love Kalamata ones)
fresh coriander, chopped
3 tbsps olive oil
2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
salt and cracked black pepper to taste

Mix everything together
It is best when made and then chilled for a few hours or overnight (if you can wait that long!)
It is good just as a salad by itself, or wrapped, or stuffed in a pita.

Enjoy

2 comments:

Carolina said...

I might make this today, thanks Meg! ^_^

Tam said...

Yum! This looks like a perfect lunch to me.

And BTW, loving your blog update - so fresh and pretty!