Beautiful Day

Monday, April 17, 2006

What a gorgeous day it's been today. Been out in the garden - doing some much needed maintenance. Weeding, raking leaves - you know the drill. Andrew's even out the mowing the lawns. Anyway, said I was going to post about some of the scrapping projects I have done over the weekend so here goes.

I am participating in a circle journal with some Aussie girls from the 2Peas website. For those who are not scrap orientated, a circle journal is a book you make up (a journal, as you will) with a theme - mine was The best advice. You then get together with 7-8 friends (who have also each made a journal/book) and you post them off to each other and each do an entry. At the end you get a book full of stuff from everyone else.

The book I have at the moment is a Family Recipes book and I have just finished my entries (see above). Some of the recipes already in there look soo yummy.

Anyway, this is some of what I have been doing over the easter break.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh Megan....yum! yum!

Jess is going to love this!Well done!

I think I could do with some of that Lemon Meringue Pie right now .
I haven't made one for.......yonks!
Might have to give your recipe a try out when I get the CJ.

Lyn

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a wonderful easter Megan - it's great to take time out just for you. love your cj entries.....you are making me hungry girl. hugs.

Jess said...

Great work Megan! Love it when you post your layouts. I haven't made Lemon Meringue Pie for ages either. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jess

Sofi said...

I love Lemon Meringue, however no-one in this household even goes near it...(LOL) My siblings all loved it when I used to make it as a family dessert, years ago...

Can't wait to start a CJ! Sounds like so much fun.

Katie Toland said...

Yum! My mum makes a mean LM pie... I've never even attempted it. That's precious time in the kitchen when I could be scrapping LOL, but I'll come over and help eat yours ;)

Beautiful page, Jess will love it I'm sure