The scrap your stash challenge

Tuesday, April 04, 2006




















So my good scrapping bud, Katie, has set a challenge on her blog to scrap 10 layouts from stuff you already have before you can go scrap shopping again. So I am taking up that challenge.
Here are my first two LOs already. 1st one is of some Christmas photos I've had lying around for ages. Star brad is MM, Patterned papers are Basic Grey, Cardstock is Bazzill. 2nd one is of my lovely husband Andrew. Title is MM jigsaw letters, prima flowers. Mini clipboard is something I made at SS all day scrap.

So that's 2 down and 8 to go. Hopefully I can get a few more done this week.

Thanks for the challenge Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeh Megan.......that's two more than me ! Have too much happening this week to start the challenge yet.

I RECOGNISE THE MINI CLIPBOARD THOUGH!

Good luck with the next 8 layouts!

Lyn

Katie Toland said...

Yay Megan! These look fantastic. I love your christmas photos, your door wreath is fantastic! The BG looks great.

And I love the title in the second, looks a bit 'lil'davis' with the white paint. Great colour combo, and photo too.

You've made me happy :D

k xx

Anonymous said...

I love both your layouts Megan. I'm yet to do any Christmas photos!!! (Oops) But I've taken out Katie's challenge too!

Sofi