A cold day at the beach

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today the craft group at our church went to Ricketts Point Beachside Cafe for lunch. They needed someone to drive the bus and that someone ended up being me. Actually had a really nice time. It was freezing but still beautiful and so refreshing to go for a walk along the beach after lunch. I love the beach - totally sucks that I live so far away from any so when I get a chance to go, I jump at it.
So that was how I spent this 17 degree day in Melbourne - wishing it was summer by going to the beach (and taking photos of course!)

Off to do some scrapping (have 8 LOs to do before I can shop again!)

Till next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really can't tell from your photo just how freezing it was today!

I haven't started on Katie's challenge yet, so I still have 10 to go. I did 5 layouts while I was away last week though - do they count? And I also put one of every new paper and one of most of our new embellishments into my own stash last week - maybe I should take them out before I start the challenge? I was going to a crop tomorrow night where I was hoping to get a couple of pages done, but now I'm running the crop, so I'll get nothing done! Want to come all the way to Coburg to keep me company? :0)

Jess

Katie Toland said...

Mmmmm I love the beach too... lucky me though hey, you can come stay at my house any time :)

I did another three today, so I only have three to go! YAY. (although the postie did delivery a very yummy parcel I ordered, and it's sitting on my shelf giving me the eyeball - "use me! Open me! You know you want to! I'm yummy!" LOL