a GOOD Friday and a lazy Saturday

Saturday, April 15, 2006


So Good Friday has been and gone for another year and my Good Friday for 2006 was awesome.

Started off at my church (Mooroolbark Salvation Army) for our Good Friday service. Man was it a good one. Best Good Friday service I'd been to in a long time. Really made me think about the sacrifice that was made for me. The crap that Jesus went through - the pain, the suffering, the humilation. For me. Mind blowing stuff. So it really hit home for me this year, all this stuff that I have known for my whole life, but not really known!

Then I spent the afternoon with some friends, scrapbooking, chatting, eating, scrapbooking, laughing. Had such a brilliant time. Love my friends. I really am blessed with fantastic friends and I have lots of them. May just have to do a whole other post on why I love my friends so much. Maybe next week.

Today (Saturday) Andrew and slept in till about 9:30 and then read the paper in bed - how lazy are we. First time I've slept in on a Saturday for ages. Then we pottered around the house, did the shopping, I did some more scrapbooking and now we're about to chill out and watch a DVD.

Hope everyone is enjoying this Easter weekend. Have fun, eat lots of chocolate (Lent finishes tomorrow - WOO HOO) and stay safe.

And take time to remember the real meaning of this Easter weekend and what that may mean for you.

Till next time

1 comments:

Sofi said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful Easter Megan.