What to write

Friday, March 31, 2006

So I don't really have much to say today but felt it was time for another post.
Been scrapping up a storm lately but for some reason our scanner does not want to work. May have to photograph them and post them later.

Survivor on Tuesday night rocked. Love it already - so much tension and rivalry and it was only the first episode. I even managed to do a scrapbook LO in the ads! Now that's an achievement.

Anyway, things are pretty cruisey around here at the moment and I have a pretty quite weekend ahead so that's always nice for a change! Having coffee and some scrapbook shopping with my sis-in-law tomorrow so that should be fun but that is pretty much it for my Saturday.

Anyway, watch out for any April Fool's tomorrow

Till next time

1 comments:

The @ said...

hey ok this was random, as my thoughts usually are.

But i remembered what our team at ACC was called.

The JOCKEYS!!! because we had our mascot wear jocks on her head.

haha the song came into my head, thats just nuts i tell you

anyways hope your well