Belated Happy Birthday and Tagged

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Forgot to post yesterday about my husband Andrew. It was his 31st birthday. So a big belated blogland birthday to my fantastic man.

Also, been scrap-tagged by Katie so thought I would respond.

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike?
There is not much scrap-related that I don't like but I am sure I could think of a couple. I agree with Katie about the paper that is made up of photos - don't like that much. Not really a fan of the brad or eyelets that are themed - like flowers, triangles, etc.. Just like the plain round brads and eyelets (although there are baby feet brads that are very cute!!) Don't like tacky stuff that will date really quickly. I like stuff to be timeless.

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap?
The last photos that I had taken with my grandpa before he died. But it was soo good for me as well. Made me think about what he meant to me and the impact he'd had on my life. I just wanted to do him justice.

What technique do you use more than anything else?
Probably inking, computer and handwritten journalling

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save?
I am a bit of scrap hoarder. I don't usually save anything smaller than a credit card though. I often find myself sifting through my scraps box and finding just the right bit of paper. So need to organise it better though

Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries?
No but I am sure I will have one soon enough!

Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on..."
clothes, stuff for the house. MASSAGES and FACIALS!!!

Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
I have all my ribbon on old style clothespins in a big see through box (which is a very cool pink colour). The ribbon looks so cool and pretty on the pegs and it's easy to see what I have. Also keep my paper and cardstock in vertical paper holders - am in love with this system

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you?
My Melbourne 2Peas friends - Katie, Lyn, Carolyn, Jess, Sofi and my girlfriend Marina (who's just started getting into scrapping!) Tha's six but I am the winner so I get to bring more!

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell?
This has only just happened in the last couple of months for me and I told my husband first. Then I got straight online and told my 2peas friends. I was so excited and can't wait for the magazine to come out.


After answering the questions, tag four of your buddies.
I think I am going to tag Lyn (she it the only other scrapbooker that will read this that has a blog and hasn't been tagged yet!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on 'ya Megan! THANKS!

I'm just checking in from the BAIRNSDALE library and am on a time limit so you'll have to wait until I get home and I'll respond on my blog site.

Love the new laptop girlie!

I 'm going to miss all the Commonwealth GAMES on the TV!

LOVED THE CLOSING CEREMONY LAST NIGHT.Rod drove down to PAYNESVILLE late last night after the WATERGARDEN had closed SO I'm staying for another day and heading home tomorrow morning.

Lyn

Katie Toland said...

Yay Megan, loved your answers. Hope you have a great week girlfriend :)

xxx k

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be fabulous to go on a cruise with everyone! How fab would that be!

Sofi

Anonymous said...

i love that you picked me-yeh!!!! i would be there in a tick girl. happy days to you....hugs!