An ode to Tom

Tuesday, March 21, 2006


So I totally love reality TV - Amazing Race, Survivor, love them (one week to go till Survivor starts again - WOO HOO!) I do draw the line at Big Brother though - trashiest tv show on earth.

Anyway, although I don't watch it regularly, Dancing with the Stars is good for a laugh sometimes. The only time I did watch it every week was when Tom Williams was dancing. Wow, is he one nice looking man. So tonight (because of the Games), Channel 7 are running a special Dancing with the Stars which looks back at some of the best and worst dances of all the series. I have been praying for about a week that they show Tom and Kym in his "strip" dance (see piccie left)

So girls (and guys) let's celebrate God's creation tonight and watch Tom in all his shirtlessness. What a gorgeous gorgeous man.

Till next time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... They wouldn't dare leave it out would they????