Reality TV heaven

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


So in a previous post I talked about my love for all things reality TV. Loving the new series of The Amazing Race - go BJ and Tyler. Total champions and hippies to boot.

So my other most favorite reality TV show is back on tonight - SURVIVOR. This is like the mother of all reality TV shows. It paved the way for utterly ridiculous reality TV shows - and I love them all.

This Survivor apparently has a twist with an exile island of some sort. Not sure what that is all about, but will fill you all in tomorrow.

So as much as I would love to be scrapbooking tonight - I will be glued to the TV set watching the ultimate in reality TV. Although I could probably do both at the same time! Just might try that and show you the results tomorrow (if my scanner decides to work!!)

Till next time

0 comments: