Glamour Photography

Sunday, March 19, 2006


One of the electives that I helped organise at the Junior Creative Arts Camp last weekend was Glamour Photography. It was a chance for girls (and a few boys!) to get dressed up, put some make-up on, have the hair done and have some photos taken. The photos looked unreal and the kids looked so gorgeous. I wasn't planning on having my photo taken, but a couple of the girls from my church roped me in. This is one of my favourites that were taken of the three of us. Hannah is on my left and Georgia is on my right (as you look at the picture!)

These two girls are both gorgeous (inside and out) and I am so privileged to have an opportunity to share in their lives as well as the other girls at my church. I love them all to bits and it is so awesome to be able to see them growing up to be awesome chicks who love life.

I really hope I can be the kind of person that they can look up to and that they see in me someone who loves God, loves people, loves life and wants to make a difference and an impact on the world.

Is there anyone you guys looked up to as kids (or still do)? What kind of influence did they have on you (and does it continue to impact your life?)

Here's to all those in our lives who make us better people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan......love the glamour pic!
I looked up to my mum always and I really miss her now but I know she is with me in spirit.It's times like the past week that I miss her the most......while I've been recovering from surgery.
These girls are so lucky to have you in their lives.Good on you for being the person you are and having such great beliefs.

Lyn

Katie Toland said...

You'll have me out of a job Miss Megan! LOL

I looked up (actually I think idolise is probably a better word) my next door neighbour Sue. She was a mum with two little girls I adored. Now that I am a 'grown up' I realise my choice of idol may not have been so good... but that's a long story! LOL

xx katie

Megan said...

Ohh Katie, wish I was the one that had taken the photos but it was another guy, Matt Atkins. Photos turned out beautifully.

The @ said...

blushing.. enough with the compliments haha