It finally came

Thursday, March 23, 2006






My office at work was broken in to about a month and a half ago and my laptop was stolen.

Today I finally got my new one. I think I'm in love already. It's soo fast and is going to be lots of fun to play around with. Will actually be able to start rebuilding all the files I lost.


Have learnt two things from this whole experience. Never leave a laptop at my office. Always back up files. DOH!

These lessons have most definitely been learnt. This laptop is getting handcuffed to my hands, baby!!

2 comments:

Katie Toland said...

oooooh wanna play!?

I too learnt the importance of backing up files. We backup all accounts at work, but I didn't backup all the brochures and manuals I'd spent years making. Had hard copies, but had to spend a lot of time re-creating them. Now I have a CD here at home with that sort of stuff on it, and the accounts are backed up every night and taken home. Such a pain to have to re-do it all, especially when who ever stole it would have no interest in the info and probably just deleated it all anyway. (long post tonight!)

k xx

The @ said...

seriously know how you felt.

I had my video camera, still camera and laptop stolen at the end of my canadian mission

lost everything but teh stuff I put on the net

i was soo bummed you have no idea (and i still have to pay the laptop off :( )