A Twist of Pink

Sunday, March 05, 2006




So, computer is back - missed it so much. Amazing how much you actually use the thing!!

Friday night went along to a friends 40th. Had to wear a twist of pink. Was so much fun. I wore a pink top and pink nail polish. Andrew wore a pink arm band and had pink in his shirt. Was soo cool to see what everyone came dressed in. There was a lot of pink hairspray (someone had even sprayed their beard!!)

Was such a good night and the weather was beautiful.

Got a busy week ahead. Am attending a conference all week and then off to JCAC - Junior Creative Arts Camp over the long weekend. It's a camp run by the Salvos for 9-15 year olds. I am doing a scrapbooking elective so i am pretty exctited about that. But I know I am going to be stuffed by next week. Lots of coffee for me!

Photos are of me and my two girlfriends, Jackie and Marina and also of Andrew and I, all at the pink party.

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Megan...I love both of these pics, particularly the one of you and ANDREW!
Sounds like you had a fun night out!
The Junior Craft Camp sounds like fun...where is it being held?

Isn't it great that you can incorporate your scrapping skills into this camp program? GREAT!

Have a great week......take lots of pics....and don't forget to share some on here.

Lyn

Anonymous said...

I've been trying out my new SKILLS ...check out my blog....hope you don't mind!

Lyn

The @ said...

HAHA bring on the camp.

should be interesting, my first non-melb central JCAC

ooooo

Katie Toland said...

Yay Megan! So glad your computer is all fixed up now. Your photos are great - looks like you had a ball. Good luck with the camp, sounds great.
xxk

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying your conference and the camp is good this weekend. I keep forgetting you're away and checking your blog for an update!

Jess