A pregnant pause!

Friday, March 17, 2006


Found out on the weekend that one of my oldest and closest friends, Cath, is having a baby! So excited for her. She is about 10 weeks so she has about 7 months to go. Totally love Cath and her hubby Mark. Cath and I have been friends since we where about 13-14 years old so we've been friends for about 12-13 years. (That's like half my life). We meet while I was living in Adelaide and we can best friends pretty much as soon as we met. Since I've been living in Melbourne (about 8 years) it's been a littl harder to maintain the closeness but we've tried our hardest and often visit each other and talk lots on the phone.

It's kind of weird to think that one of my close friends is going to have a baby. That means it could be me one day soon. FREAK OUT!!

SO a big congrats to Cath and Mark - you guys are going to be awesome parents and I am so looking forward to spoiling your bubba.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan..........that's great that you have mantained such a great friendship.
I have a similar scenario whereby KAY and I have been friends since Teacher's College Days 1971...we were in each other's weddding party and now here we are 35 years later....retired Primary Teacher's WHO LOVE TO CATCH UP AND JUST CHAT AND HAVEA GREAT TIME!

Lyn

Anonymous said...

I got all excited when I say the title of this - I thought YOU were pregnant! Congratulations to Cath, it's fantastic that you've managed to maintain a close long-distance friendship. Not always an easy thing to do.

Jess